Gradient – The independent business system specialists
Most successful manufacturing, distribution and service companies now rely on ERP and business information systems to drive growth and profitability. However you may not know how to select the ERP system that’s best for you, how to run an ERP implementation project or how to get the best out of a system you already have. That’s where ERP consultants can really help.
Choosing the correct partner for your ERP project is an important consideration. For nearly 18 years Gradient Consulting have been providing businesses with practical, impartial advice on how to improve their bottom line through better use of ERP and business information systems. We specialise and concentrate on ERP selection and implementation so unlike some consultancies it’s not just part of a range of other business improvement activities – it’s what we do.
How we can help
Gradient Consulting are a highly regarded, independent ERP consultancy. Since 1997 we have built up a formidable reputation for helping companies select, implement and work better with their ERP, CRM and other business systems. We are based in the NW of England but have helped companies throughout the UK and as far away as China and the US. See our recent clients.
- At Gradient we have always put the Client at the centre of everything we do. We will work as a member of your team yet at the same time use our experience as ERP consultants to bring an independent, alternative view to issues and opportunities.
- Each project undertaken by Gradient is matched to your exact requirements. There is no ‘one size fits all’ solution, in timescale, style or activities. Our unique tailored approach results in projects that:
- Meets your business objectives
- Are easier to implement
- Are owned by your people
- Our greatest selling point is our reputation; our clients are always willing to provide references and case study material for us and the majority of our work is gained through word of mouth.
- If you want to speak with one of our clients … just ask. Otherwise please take a look at the testimonials in the Case Studies section.
- We are approved Business Link and Manufacturing Advisory Consortium suppliers which means that eligible companies may find that funding is available to support their project. We are also an associate member of North Of England Excellence – the leading business improvement organisation.
- Gradient Consulting have excellent working relationships with the leading software vendors; however we are well known for remaining truly independent. We have never taken any form of referral or introduction fee.
- Our clients have selected from a broad range of different systems and vendors. We actively seek out the most suitable system and vendor for each client and do not work to a pre-determined list.
- We meet regularly with vendors at our offices, at events, and at user conferences in order keep up to date with the latest software releases and new functionality.
- The ERP consultants at Gradient all have ‘real world’ experience gained from working within a broad cross section of industries – so we understand what business is all about.
- We speak plain English – not an endless stream of three letter acronyms designed to confuse. We are more likely to be seen on the shop floor than in the boardroom.
- We have the correct blend of ERP product knowledge, industry experience and people skills that can prove vital to the success of your project.
Typical projects include:
- ERP Business System Selection
- ERP Implementation Project Management
- ERP Consultancy
- CRM System Selection
- Business Excellence
- Technical Support
Gradient have been around since 1997, through all the economic ups and downs, providing businesses with practical, impartial advice on how to improve their bottom line through better use of ERP and business information systems.