Started a Project but it’s going wrong?
The road to a successful ERP implementation project is long and hard. It is therefore not surprising that along the way momentum can be lost, milestones missed and team members begin to turn their attention elsewhere. People begin to lose confidence that they will ever get project completed and see the system working.
Once a project has lost its way it is vital to determine what can be done to get it back on course. Gradient’s experienced ERP implementation consultants can help by bringing an independent, impartial view of the status of your project. We can work with you in a variety of ways to re-invigorate your project and get it moving in the right direction.
How we can help
Gradient understand that not all projects go to plan. and that when projects begin to fail bringing in a neutral third party can often increase confidence by providing an impartial view to help identify and resolve those internal problems.
The following are indicators that a project may be about to fail
- The project is no longer deemed a top priority as the business has moved on to other challenges.
- Key project members leave the team or get deflected onto other issues.
- Go-Live dates keep being re-set so there is little confidence that it will ever happen.
- There is a gap between what the business needs and what the system appears to do.
- The relationship with the vendor has broken down.
Gradient have many years experience of implementing ERP systems and can help in all of the above circumstances and get your ERP project back on track.
- We can bring an impartial perspective to the situation and gain an understanding of the issues without taking sides.
- We can help restore confidence and morale.
- We can work with your team and your system vendor to determine the best solution to move things forward.
- We can stay involved, offering mentoring and advice, to ensure that the project is completed and delivers the anticipated benefits.
Gradient can work with you in a variety of ways to re-invigorate your project and get it moving in the right direction again.