How will Gradient help with ERP system selection?
Gradient believes that the selection of a new ERP or business information system should begin with your business needs and not with a pre-defined list. That’s why we will always begin the selection process by spending time within your business. We will spend time speaking to your people, understanding your objectives and examining your processes.
- We will take the time to understand how your business works and what problems and issues need to be resolved.
- We discuss with you where you want to be in the future and exactly what it is you need from a business system to help you get there.
- We will put together a comprehensive document, written in plain English, which will detail all of your key requirements linked to your strategic objectives.
- The specification document is not a check list. It will be written so that vendors have to explain how their ERP software and their understanding will deliver against your particular needs and requirements.
- Our specialist knowledge of the marketplace enables us to match your requirements to the most suitable ERP vendors rather than sticking to a predefined list of usual suspects.
- We educate your team on the various choices of ERP system and vendor before sending your specification out to the market.
- Our detailed analysis of the responses to the requirements document will guide your team through the short listing process.
- We provide support with the software demonstrations and proof of concept workshops. We are also on hand to help with the final contract negotiations.