You should have received an email from Infor in the last few days talking about the retirement of Infor Ming.le services. The email contained the following information…
Along with the release of the next generation Infor OS Portal (released in April 2023), Infor plans to retire the existing multi-tenant (MT) Infor Ming.le® portal and related services, effective with the 2024.04 product release.
The following portal components and services will be phased out and will no longer be accessible:
- Infor Ming.le mobile application
- Infor Ming.le collaboration application
- Infor Ming.le APIs—available in Infor OS API Gateway as “Infor Ming.le” API Suite.
Please note these changes will only apply to the Infor multi-tenant (MT) cloud offering. The Infor Ming.le Portal that is part of Infor OS single tenant and on-premises versions will not be impacted by this change.
All MT customers should review the list of deprecated services and features posted via Knowledge Base (KB) article 2305455. If any of your solutions are dependent on these features, please plan to make the necessary changes by using the replacement APIs or retiring the dependency.
Some of the typical integration points with the deprecated components are:
- Homepage widgets or ERP web/mobile applications that use any of the endpoints from the “Infor Ming.le” API Suite in the Infor OS API Gateway.
- UI applications/widgets that integrate with some of the collaboration features in the browser–e.g., share.
- Back-end integration from applications that invoke some of these Ming.le API endpoints.
If you are unsure how this affects you, then please get in touch with us so that we can discuss what the next steps are that you need to take.